Hi, I'm Mast3rkill

« Older   Newer »
mast3rkill
view post Posted on 9/6/2011, 20:43

Well guys, I'm mast3rkill Maker of Xploid mod-Xara mod (Are the same).

My mod is selling at 26 dollars right now. But if you buy it on more units it cost low, for example: you and your friend will buy xploid mod. You and your friend pay for the mod 19 dollars. I think is a good price.

Anyways can contact to me on : [email protected] my official email.

If you dont believe Im the maker of the mod, ask to xlsheriklx he was bought my mod. Im making a latest release, news will available later.

I dont speak italian, I hope yours can read this anyways. Thanks, grettings.

bekli23
view post Posted on 9/6/2011, 21:00

all problem on x-mod:
1)Sky and water problem
2)characters who jump up and down
3)red circle does not close when I did not attack the opponent
4)and win zone , when i finised game or i went to the next level problem! (runtime error 7722 -effect does not exist at line 33945)

i I bought it with $ 26 but it has many problems, if you buy my seem, to think of two times
[email protected]
My advice do not buy,for many problems
tutti problema su x-mod:
1) Sky e il problema acqua
2) personaggi che saltano su e giù
3) cerchio rosso non si chiude quando non ho l'attacco
4) e vincere zona, quando gioco mi finised o sono andato al problema prossimo livello! (errore di runtime 7.722-effetto non esiste in linea 33.945)

Io l'ho comprato con 26 dollari, ma ha molti problemi, se si compra il mio sembrare, a pensare a due volte
[email protected]
Il mio consiglio non si compra, per molti problemi

mast3rkill
view post Posted on 9/6/2011, 21:18

QUOTE (bekli23 @ 9/6/2011, 22:00) 
all problem on x-mod:
1)Sky and water problem
2)characters who jump up and down
3)red circle does not close when I did not attack the opponent
4)and win zone , when i finised game or i went to the next level problem! (runtime error 7722 -effect does not exist at line 33945)

i I bought it with $ 26 but it has many problems, if you buy my seem, to think of two times
[email protected]
My advice do not buy,for many problems
tutti problema su x-mod:
1) Sky e il problema acqua
2) personaggi che saltano su e giù
3) cerchio rosso non si chiude quando non ho l'attacco
4) e vincere zona, quando gioco mi finised o sono andato al problema prossimo livello! (errore di runtime 7.722-effetto non esiste in linea 33.945)

Io l'ho comprato con 26 dollari, ma ha molti problemi, se si compra il mio sembrare, a pensare a due volte
[email protected]
Il mio consiglio non si compra, per molti problemi

For the sky you need to place the line "tod=1" for the tod system, and for the water you need to place the line agua_realista=1 (all commands into the setup.ini)

for the problem of the characters you need to place the script appearnogravity.fpi into the script of the character.

you mean the circle of the blood? well, the collisions of xploid mod in the real universe has been changed, thats the reason.

You cant make more than 1 level. I need to make more lines of code for resolve that problem. But I need to find THE EXACT line when the system load the new level, its very hard, but I will see if I can fix it.

bekli23
view post Posted on 9/6/2011, 21:32

GOOD TO SEE IF YOU ARE him an honest man
But I think it lasts for about 1.5 months since I wait in vain, anyway I think that money is lost.
BUONA PER VEDERE SE lui sono un uomo onesto
Ma penso che sia dura per circa 1,5 mesi da quando ho aspettare invano, comunque penso che il denaro è perduto.

Thanks in advance
Grazie in anticipo

3 replies since 9/6/2011, 20:43   67 views